Riding Safely is aiming to promote and
improve equestrian health, safety and welfare.
1. The information conveyed by this website
is believed to be correct but the reader should not rely on its content as a sole basis for actions.
2. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as advice. Always consult
with your competent source of safety advice.
3. The publisher cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions and takes
no responsibility for the consequences of error or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information published
on any of these pages.
4. The information herein does not form any basis of a contract with readers
or users of this web site. No responsibility for loss or damage in connection
with any claims arising directly or indirectly from the use of information on these web pages is accepted, except to the extent
that such liability may not be excluded at law.
and any views expressed or products or services offered.
5. Effort is made to ensure that any links made from this website are to
reputable organisations, but this is no guarantee of veracity, accuracy or completeness of any pages on such linked websites.
The existence of such links does not represent an endorsement by the publisher of www.ridingsafely.net
6. Riding Safely may occasionally promote third party goods and services. Any and all descriptions and representations made in relation to third parties' goods and services on Riding Safely's
website have been provided based on information and materials supplied by the respective third parties or on an "as-is" basis. Riding
Safely may have not tested nor used such goods or services and all purchases or dealings carried out with such third
parties are at your own risk and Riding Safely has no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that you
suffer as a consequence thereof.
7. Great care has been taken in the creation of this website and attempts made to present and maintain accurate and
up-to-date information, however inaccuracies may occasionally occur. If you discover any information on the Riding
Safely pages that you believe to be inaccurate or inappropriate, please notify the email@example.com